The Duncanville Lions are hosting a KCBS “Certified Judge Class” AND “Table Captain Certification Class”. Choose one or the other or both.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
@ the Lions Club Building
200 Lions Trail, Duncanville TX 75116
- Table Captain Check-in at 9:30 a.m. and the class starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Judge class check-in at 11:00 a.m. with class starting at 11:30
Instructor: RANDY G BIGLER
Who: Anyone interested in getting KCBS certified especially if they would want to judge the Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Festival the weekend of October 19 – 20, 2018
Why: BBQ what else!!!
- Table Captain Class ONLY will cost $40.00
- Certified Judge Class ONLY will cost $80.00 for current KCBS members and will cost $125.00 for non-members with the additional cost covering their KCBS membership dues.
- You must be a member of KCBS to get certified and then judge a sanctioned event.
- If both classes are taken the cost will be $110.00 for KCBS members and $155.00 for non-members.
Registration: Registration can be completed via our website at www.smokinbluesbbqfest.com
by clicking on the “Class Registration” target on the home page.
Payment can be accomplished by following the registration process.
****DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MARCH 14TH****
Lion Jeff Burton