Conveniently located near Armstrong Park in the center of Duncanville, the Lions Club Building is a nice facility to host your upcoming special event or hold regular meetings.
Duncanville Lions Club Building
210 Lions Trail
Duncanville, TX 75116
- $500 Rental
- $200 Deposit Fee (Refundable – see info below)
- (These are 2 totally separate payments. The deposit is due at the time you reserve your date. We may as a courtesy hold the date requested for a maximum of 7 days* at which time if the deposit is not made the date will be released.
- *Please note: If you are booking an event within the 14 day non refundable deposit period the entire payment is due before we can confirm your rental)
- Rental of building 3100sqft
- Paved parking
- Full Kitchen with 2 fridges , double sided oven, one microwave
- 8 – 8’ft long tables, 17 – 5’ft round tables
- Up too 125 padded metal folding chairs, 130 metal folding chairs total
This deposit is required in the event that any damages may occur to the property. Additional Fees will apply if the event goes past its scheduled rental time allotment.
- $200 (Refundable** via Cheque after your event & inspection of building)
Rental Availability / Making Reservations:
Click on the link below to check availability of the facility. If your first choice date is unavailable, Please reach out to the Building Manager Jerry Boyd to confirm date is not available and to see what other options we may have for your special gathering/meeting.
Please note: We have the ability to accommodate ongoing weekly, biweekly, or monthly meetings for you or your Organization. Please contact Jerry Boyd for any discounts that may be available for our contracted recurring rentals
For reservation information/bookings, please contact:
Jerry Boyd at 214-557-1581 or email him at email@example.com – Your voicemail or email will be returned as soon as possible. Please include your Name, Contact information, Date(s) requested and the best form of communication. We look forward to booking your next event.
ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE/APPROVED VIA PHONE OR IN PERSON. The availability calendar is for informational purposes only.
The deposit is due at the time of booking the rental in order to reserve the facility. The rental fee is due at least 14 days before your rental. Unless other arrangements are approved in writing. Payment options include cash, cashier’s check or money orders.
( Note – Upon inquiry of the availability of a date for rental, such dates can/may only be set aside for 7 days, after which said date will be released to other inquiries.)
Deposit payments are non- refundable if the event is cancelled within 14 days of the rental date. Any refunds, including any rental or deposit monies paid, are typically given within 7 days. Rentals Cancelled 7 days prior from the rental date will forfeit the rental payment.